Ruffled Wrap Skirts Are A THING, y'all!



Back in June, I posted about this ruffle wrap skirt that I made up for a sewing class.

To my absolute delight, I'm seeing more and more ruffle wrap skirts pop up on the Interwebz. Most of them have done what I mentioned I should have done on my one... made the ruffle wider. In fact, most of them have made them a LOT wider!

View the deliciousness below!

McCalls 7745: The ¡Ay, Caramba! Kente Skirt
Source
Marcie Harriell went for an African print.

Source
Geneva Vanderzell went all white. Her design is more fitted, like mine, but with less of a wrap.

Source
Lauren Digby went for a high-low maxi. 

Source
And By Hand London created a full circle two tone delight!

Loving this trend, it's just so flirty and floaty. If you don't want to make one, there are a plethora of options already made and for sale. I've seen them at Gap, Loft, JCrew, H&M. Just Google it! 😊

Comments

  1. Nice looking. but I was expected to see your beautiful face. lol.

    Fabrics USA Inc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey, got something to say? Hated it? Loved it? Different opinion? Tell me!

Popular Posts