New Home Photos

Well, time to post photos of the new home for your enjoyment. I have a LOT of work to do in the house, and I'll post photos of the work in progress. 

Here is the front driveway. I've discovered the tree-like bushes with the red flowers are Crepe Myrtle.


And here is some of our wildlife, a huge jackrabbit that was most offended that I had disturbed his breakfast!

        

Right hand side of the house



Left hand side of the house, with our faithful Subs  which has carried all our worldly possessions!



Lastly, a new flag pic. Everyone asked whose dog was in the photo on the Sold page. Umm.....? Perhaps it belonged to the realtor taking the photo? So here's one sans dog! ;)



Will post photos of the view and the interior shortly. I've already started ripping things apart! 

Comments

Popular Posts